Friday, February 17, 2012

Before & "After"

I thought today I'd do a before and "after" pictures of my weight loss.  I put after in quotations because I don't consider myself done with my weight loss, so the after isn't done.  Sorry for the bad pictures.  I just used my iPad to quick take pictures of my school pictures, but you can see the difference.  I look at the "fat" pictures and I feel like I had to have been holding my breath to make my cheeks look that big.  Now school pictures, I know, aren't the greatest pictures to judge from, but I think these two show a good difference from a year.
The first picture is from the Fall of 2009.  I really don't even think that was at my heaviest but I can't find last year's picture.

The next picture is from the Fall of 2011.  This would be about 8 sizes smaller and 80-90 pounds lighter.
Just doing a better diet and more consistent exercise is how I've gotten this far.  I know I still have a long way to go, but boy do I feel better.  I think my dad's passing of heart disease scared me quite a bit. I don't have heart problems, but knowing he did and knowing my weight would be a huge factor against me got me moving.  I also want to be able to keep up with my kids as long as I can.  They are a great motivation.  Happy Friday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing Laura and you're still one of the coolest people I know! I hope you're doing well.

    -Renee

    ReplyDelete